Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Big Brother Season 14

Today I decided to make a comment about a reality TV star named Janelle who has been on 3 different seasons of Big Brother. I admit that Big Brother is a guily pleasure of mine but I have been annoyed by Janelle's personality on each separate season she's been on the show therefore I made a comment about it because tonight she was nominated for eviction and I was overjoyed. However, others have not apparently. lol this is the wonderfully childish conversation that resulted from my original comment. :)


@kenwardc333 uuuhhh there's a reason janelle is being seen less and less #GetTheBitchOut

@meganmapes I'M SHOCKED THAT YET ANOTHER BIBLE BELT FUGGO IS JEALOUS OF JANELLE'S RAW STAR POWER. #BB14


@meganmapes WTF IS THIS PILE OF SHIT YOU'RE STUFFING IN YOUR FAT FACE?? #lolfat #DontSaveTheWhales


@meganmapes YOU LOOK LIKE THIS GIRL I KNEW WHO SHIT THE BED SHE WAS SHARING WITH ANOTHER GIRL SO I'M GUESSING YOU SHIT YOURSELF OFTEN TOO


@meganmapes ALSO YOUR HAIR COLOUR LOOKS LIKE RAT URINE #StopBeingUglyMeganMapes


@kenwardc333 you a) can't see my actual hair color b) are apparently too ugly to show your own face and...


@kenwardc333 c) are so dumb you have to make nasty personal attacks. #GetOverYourself and get an education


@meganmapes PERSONAL ATTACKS?? YOU STARTED BY CALLING JANELLE A "BITCH" YOU HYPOCRITE. AND I KNOW I'M MORE EDUCATED THAN A KU STUDENT


@kenwardc333 also I've #NeverCared what you think of my appearance so try a new approach #definitionofinsanity


@meganmapes YOU CARED ENOUGH TO A) POST PICS ON TWITTER DESPERATELY SEEKING APPROVAL, AND B) POST A 3-PART REPLY #StopBeingUglyMeganMapes


@meganmapes UMM HATING SOMEONE FOR THEIR PERSONALITY *IS* A PERSONAL ATTACK. CONVERSELY, ME CALLING YOU STUPID AND UGLY WOULD JUST BE FACTS.


@kenwardc333 lol pot calling kettle black on responses and one pic of me does not a desperate person seeking approval make.


@meganmapes YOU PROBABLY HAD MORE BUT I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHECK SINCE YOUR UGLY MUG MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT.


 AND YOU STARTED IT BY ATTACKING AN INNOCENT REALITY TV STAR WHO CAN'T DEFEND HERSELF TO YOU, AND IS JUST TRYING TO ENTERTAIN.


@kenwardc333 Bitch is determined by the words she says and way she talks to/ looks at people not her looks


@kenwardc333 I made a comment about her ability to entertain so sorry if my hashtag offended you. But you are no better. So please just go.


--------------This is where I decided to stop engaging the conversation -------------------


@meganmapes PS. #StopBeingUglyMeganMapes


@meganmapes YOU SAID THIS FIGHT MADE YOUR DAY SO CLEARLY I ENTERTAINED YOU, DUMBASS. I'LL GO KNOWING YOU WERE TOO DENSE TO GO ON


@meganmapes ALSO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY QUIT THE DEBATE TEAM IF YOU'RE ON IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment