Dad is coming to help me get my bedroom set up today. I've been sleeping on a futon mattress on the floor for the past week and it has been one of the worst experiences of my life. My body hurts in places its never hurt before and it makes getting up off the futon mattress even more complicated. My neck is sore because I forgot to bring my pillows with me so I've created a makeshift pillow out of extra blankets. Let me just tell you that is the biggest mistake ever. There is nothing comfortable about a blanket pillow. After that continued to fail I thought I would try using one of the couch pillows but Hannah has furnished her couches with the worst, most stiff, and uncomfortable couch pillows imaginable. Nothing makes me more excited than knowing that tonight I will be sleeping in a bed that is off the ground with real pillows.
It's amazing how on the day that my dad has arrived to help install the DirecTV is the day that I'm receiving random personal attacks about it. I originally planned on setting it up in the living room but Hannah decided to call me while I was at Wally World and my dad was working on the installation to tell me that it being in the living room is going to be a problem because she doesn't really like the TV being on because it echo's. She proceeded to tell me that if TV was a very important part of my life then she could reimburse my rent and security deposit and I can look for a more accommodating place to live. I was caught off guard completely. I didn't realize this was going to be a problem and even if it was I could just set it up in my bedroom and not in the living room. Someone please explain to me why she would overreact other than the obvious reason that she doesn't actually want me to live here. I guess I'll just have to see how things work out when the school year starts.
I remembered once that although I don't have the best relationship with people in general I still manage to learn a lot about them and about their personal lives. This is information that can easily be used against them in the future. I find it to be hilarious that they would trust me with their secrets. Who knows, maybe one day I will have to share them with you blog world. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment