Something you never get compliments on:
Surprisingly, I never get compliments on my music taste. This has always come to me as a total surprise because I personally think that I have the greatest taste in music, well ever. Let me give you a little taste in a day on the Meggie playlist... there is one condition to me letting you in which is you are certainly not allowed to judge or I will have to go all Liam Neeson on your ass.
Also, someone please explain to me how it could be the slightest bit possible for anyone to not love this man. He's pretty much modern day badass perfection. But I digress.
Just a little disclaimer and now here goes with a top 10 artist on my playlist any day of the week...
Macklemore
Eminem
Lupe Fiasco
All American Rejects
Ingrid Michaelson
Lou Bega
Kellee Maize
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sara Bareilles
Nicki Minaj
Now, let me clarify, this is not in any particular order, nor is it perfectly representative of my music taste. If you ever took a look at my spotify I have such a clusterfuck of music that you would never put together on a single playlist that it's a little bat shit cray. The point of this story is that I have great taste is music. (initially proven by my hatred of Kreayshawn and V-nasty, I mean seriously who are these bitches and where did they come from and in what world would anyone think that they have anything to say that is worth listening to?!?!?!)
But also, just look at those girls. They look like some real hipster bitches trying to be gangster and whatnot. It's a little bit sad that they're getting record deals and all that jitsu. But again I digress.
That's pretty much my story. Sorry I've slacked terribly on my ability to post consistently so I hope that a serious of adorable animals will make up for my neglect. That begins right now . <3 <3 <3 <3
So maybe I'm only going to tease you with two adorable animals but seriously though. Look at them and tell me they are not the most perfect thing ever and you don't just want to hug them and cuddle them for forever!!!
Love
Meggie




No comments:
Post a Comment