Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Truth Challenge Day 11

Something people seem to compliment you the most on:
This is such a conceited question. I mean seriously why would I ponder this? But really people compliment me for have such a huge, sexy, throbbing, BRAIN!!! what were you thinking?!?!? Creep. But really I'm pretty smart and quick on my feet so I don't really need to know anything about anything to be able to engage an intelligent conversation. I can obviously memorize some key words and be good to go just like Sarah Palin, she so totes my idol for being so smart and great. Lol Ha. But seriously I occassional say some pretty smart and funny things and whenever I talk to new people they're so amazed by my being a debater. ya dig? 

But seriously, I'm also pretty much the greatest tetris battle player in the world. If I actually spent more time on facebook or on a tetris website I would have dominated every other person ever, even the weird crazy asians who tripped me up when I first started playing. I send 70-80 lines on a regular basis and get 3 KO's. It's pretty cool and I really love it. I don't usually spend a lot of time playing flash games but when I do, I'm all about the tetris battle and if you got a problem with that I got 2 words for you. "SUCK IT!!!!" Yeah, I did just have some weird random professional wrestling moment. Don't really know where that came from except my lovely middle school days when I totally thought professional wrestling was the coolest thing ever. 

That's all. 
This was an odd and semi pointless blog post but whatevs. 
Later Days.

Meggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment