Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit:
There are just so many options for this one. It kind of makes me wonder, does everyone have that person who makes their life feel like total shit. I think there is. Nobody has it perfect right? So that one person for me? I think it was probably this girl I went to middle school and high school with. Her name was Samantha I. I can't spell her last name to save my life. But she was the biggest bitch I've ever met in my entire life. I mean seriously this girl was twisted. She was one of those real tomboy sorts, not because she was a lesbian and wanted that to be her signature or because it was the look when I was in middle school. She did it because she thought that buying mens jeans and wearing oversized t-shirts made her look like a total badass. It was really cliche and a little pathetic but you know what. I can't help but feel bad for her when I look back. She was always very two faced with me, trying to be my friend one day and then talk shit on me the next day. The best, or worst part of our "relationship" was that from 6th grade to my senior year of highschool in the spring of each year she would try and pick a fist fight with me over the dumbest bullshit. It made me so aggravated because I would get stuck in detention or some form of suspension because she was getting in my face. My school had a policy of punishing both parties equally even if I hadn't done anything wrong. I mean, fair enough, I got a bit loud and would yell at her occasionally but nothing serious. Looking back I find it kind of funny that she never actually hit me. I couldn't figure it out. She always used to say the meanest things or spread awful rumors about me. To this day I'm still not entirely sure what I did to make her hate me. It's all in the past though, and now it's time for me to move on with my life.
Thanks for reading,
Meggie <3
No comments:
Post a Comment