Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Day Truth Challange: Day 10

Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know:

Someone I need to let go. That's such a great question. Honestly, I probably need to let Trenton go. He's been the worst part of my life for a consistent period of time. When I first met Trenton I fell head over heels for this guy who didn't actually want me for anything more than an occasional, casual, hookup. The worst part is now that he's married and has a child I should be completely over him but I'm not. For a long time I convinced myself that he truly wanted me and if I held on long enough we would leave (his then girlfriend) for me. Then she got pregnant and things got more complicated. Trenton and I stopped talking for almost a year and I thought to myself, "great he's finally out of my life and I can move on." Boy was I wrong, just when I thought I was done with him he starts messaging me and wanted to talk. My first thought is an innocent friendship can be fine, right? However, it immediately turns into after work hookups and me being " the other woman" the girl he cheats on his fiance with. It made me feel terrible emotionally but dear god was he so wonderful in those moments. The more I think about it maybe I'm really head over heels about him but about just how great he is sexually. It's probably fair to say that he's the only man I've ever experienced an orgasm with. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore, I felt bad and I didn't want to continue getting my hopes up about a guy who I had absolutely no chance at a real relationship with, and honestly I don't think I want that relationship with him anyways. That's an advantage of encountering a guy you're extremely attracted to when he's with another woman. If he's willing to cheat on her for a consistent period of time and she has no clue (He and I have had our "encounters" off and on for over 3 years) why would I want to risk him doing the exact same thing to me? Anyways, he started texting again and I don't know how I'm going to handle it this time. I like to think of myself as strong, independent, and unwilling to put up with some guys bullshit but I'm letting some jackass who is married control my emotions and do things that are probably wrong on a moral level. But at the same time I wonder if it really means I'm pathetic for messing around with him. I mean why should I sacrifice my personal pleasure and desires for the feelings of another woman I don't even know? Does that make me a cold hearted bitch? But to the point, Trenton is probably someone that I should let go. right?

Thanks, 
Meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment