Friday, October 26, 2012

Sex Deprivation Blues

Sometimes I make mistakes....
I've learned at this point in my life that being sex deprived for extended periods of time can make a girl crazy. So I'm going through a pretty terrible dry run as you might call it. It's been almost a year since the last time I've had sex and it makes me depressed sometimes. I find myself lost in a world people constantly having sex and I'm almost willing to suffer the experience of horrible sex just to be included. At least that's they way it happens in my dreams. I've started dreaming about sex a lot. The best or maybe the worst part is that my dream sex is pretty damn amazing lol.

But seriously. I've reached the point where I might just go to the bar and pick up some random guy at the bar and take him home. That's probably not the best strategy for fixing my little problem but its the best I got as of right now it seems.

I'm not really sure the purpose of this post except to just try and let out some of my aches and pains so that maybe it won't be as bad anymore. Who really knows.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment