Friday, October 26, 2012

30 Day Truth Challenge: Day 14


A hero that has let you down. (letter)
I've spent a lot of my life being let down by everyone around me. I don't really know if there's a particular hero who has ever let me down. I think the problem with this is that I try to avoid identifying anyone as a hero because that makes it so easy for them to set me up for failure. For a long time I idolized Whitney Houston but then her life became about her being a weak bitch in an abusive relationship and lets not forget all of the drugs. I mean no offense to any other Whitney Houston lovers out there because I love her music so much and I will love her music until the day that I die. 

This post is pretty short. I don't really like this day of the truth challenge so that's all I really got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment