Someone or something you definitely could live without.
I could definitely live my life without all of this fucking bullshit drama that everyone is so prone to. I mean fucking seriously people I don't give a fuck about all of these bitches who want to do nothing but run their mouths and start fights. I could really live without these girls bringing me into all of their bullshit like I don't have anything better to do than run my mouth. I mean seriously my life is so busy as it is with work, school, and debate. Its as if I have 3 full time jobs I'm attempting to juggle so I don't have time for this. I don't have time for people pretending to be my friends, I don't have time for people thinking things about me that aren't true, and I don't have time for little girls who think its okay to drop my name in their own drama.
Someone please tell me how this happened. What is it in the human genetic code that makes so many people act shady.
No comments:
Post a Comment