Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Day Truth Challenge: Day 15


Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

There are so many things that I could not live without. 

1. My cellphone - I took a challenge to go for a week without my cellphone and failed miserably. I think I got through two days before I broke down. I don't feel as bad about this anymore because now that we live in such a technological age where its actually not okay (or possible) to just walk up to a friends house and see if they can "come out and play" like we could when I was a little kid. We need our cellphones and other forms of technology to stay in touch with the people we care about. 




2. My best friend Angel - She's been my rock for so long. She's been my best friend since 2004 and I don't really know what I would do without her in my life. Throughout the years we've have our series of fights that resulted in us questioning our friendship but somehow we managed to overcome each one from me dating her ex to her taking guys she knew I was interested in and her abusing our friendship to go see guys. But out of everything we had our moments that made us remember why we were brought together as friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment